- Estimate project formwork usage area and record the calculation process
- Study and understand set of drawings received from Client
- Analyse project structure to identify changing floors and difficulties
- Receive the initial evaluation report from Sales Department, check the report content and feedback to HOD
- Participate in client technical meeting on project initial stage
- Follow up closely on project status, if the project required shell drawings, trace the drawings and revert to shell drawings colleagues
- Analyse the results to make statistics summary for all project quotation
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Surveyor (QS) / Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related fields.
- Good with Microsoft Office, familiar with Auto-CAD software, 3D sketch software like sketch up will be advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English but prerequisite requirement in Mandarin literacy
- Language: MANDARIN, English, Bahasa Malaysia