- Study and understand set of drawings received from Client, Architectural/Structural/ID and etc.
- Check the discrepancies between Client’s drawings, ensure all details are matched with each others, otherwise list out the issues for clients clarification.
- Using Autocad to produce set of Shell drawing to enable client to understand the requirement of formwork design on drawing
- Coordinate with supplier’s design team and designer from GFM business partner for design matter
- Record and liaise on all shell dawing important matters and complete within timeline
- Organise various departments to participate in project review meetings, negotiate project plans and follow up clearly on each project status
- Responsible for the project’s formwork modulation design and formwork design changes
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Surveyor (QS) / Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of formwork design working experience in the related fields.
- Good with Microsoft Office, familiar with Auto-CAD software, 3D sketch software like sketch up will be advantage.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English but prerequisite requirement in Mandarin literacy
- Language: MANDARIN, English, Bahasa Malaysia