- To implement and ensure implementation of all production related processes as per Production SOP/WI.
- To establish and improve production system, compiling production plan, checking production work and ensuring the completion of production tasks.
- According to production operation plan, knows well the production schedule, work well with the coordination among all the workshops, allocate labour force and well control for the equipment and materials.
- Held Production meeting once a week, the production situation must be analyzed, and put forward for a solution.
- According to production demand, draw up material purchase and supply plan, and implement it earnestly, and to prevent material shortage.
- Do well in equipment management, put forward renewal and reconstruction plan, organize regular maintenance and repair, and improve equipment integrity and utilization rate.
- Responsible for the production of technology and quality assurance work, identify problems, organize and solve them in a timely manner, and major problems must be directly report to superior.
- Organise safety and environmental inspection, implement safety and environmental protection and supervise the problem.
- Responsible for the old panel recycling, cleaning, site modification and mock up process.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Manufacturing, Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical) with 5 years working experience with Managerial role in manufacturing environment
- Possesses strong leadership and communication skills, pro-active, independent thinking and strong organisational and planning abilities, excellent analytical and problem solving is essential
- Good management skill in developing strategic goals, KPI’s and ability to systematically monitor the execution of each goal towards achieving Company’s mission and vision
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficiency in English but prerequisite requirement in Mandarin literacy