- Under the leadership of the Project Manager and to assist and provide safety training to implement and conduct training and enforcement of all safety programs as per OHSA act.
- Responsible on conducting daily toolbox meeting & safety induction. Conduct a risk and hazard analysis and take the necessary corrective action. To conduct safety meeting and to prepare necessary report on health & safety related matter on regular basic.
- Promote awareness and improvement in implementing safety and health standard among employees. To ensure worker discipline, attendance, housekeeping, safety and cleanliness are maintained at all the times. To promote awareness and improvement in implementing safety and health standards at site.
- To conduct inspection and submit the required reports. Organize and carry out regular and irregular safety site inspection and submit a checklist and records of inspection. Consult sub-con to ensure compliance with legal and regulation standards licenses and permits.
- Investigate cases of incidents and accidents and submit a report to the PIC and relevant authority and ensure all accidents are properly recorded.
- Applicant MUST be registered with JKKP / DOSH / NIOSH and is a Yellow Book holder. If in the event safety officer work is not meticulous and any accident has occur shall bare all responsibilities and consequences.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma holder in any Construction relevant field from Local / International Institutions recognized by the Malaysia government or Diploma holder in Occupational Safety and Health with 2 years working experience with supervisory role in manufacturing environment.
- Occupational Health and Safety certificate would be asset.
- Possess valid Yellow Book & registered with DOSH.
- Proficient in computer software eg: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skill.
- Incident investigation skill.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Full time position available.
- Applicants should be a Malaysian citizen.