- Supervise and lead inspectors and manage daily Incoming Material Quality Control (IQC), In Process Quality Control (IPQC) & Outgoing quality control (OQC) activities
- Generate QA/ QC procedures, ensure all incoming materials, in process material & final products are tested as per documented standard.
- Lead and manage the suppliers/ contractors in implementing quality policy and achieve quality objectives.
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement in the quality system.
- Responsible for customer complaints, analyzing root cause, prepare action plan, ensure effectiveness of correction & preventive actions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in engineering field.
- At least 3 years of working experience specializing in Quality Control/ Assurance field and strong experiences & knowledge in execution in QA/ QC concept
- Able to comprehend and interpret part drawings and technical instructions.
- Knowledge in ISO, Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (written & verbal)
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.