Posted 2 years ago
- To assist aluminium installation workers in setting up formwork installation.
- Able to interpret formwork drawing and setting up plan.
- Report to Site Manager for any problems related to aluminium formwork, ie. panels modification, panels repair, improper use of aluminium system accessories
- To handle goods acceptance matters to site and delivery out from site.
- To perform daily report for office record.
- To liaise with main contractor for any tower crane or forklift usage to hoist aluminium system material.
- Monitoring site work progress and ensure sub-con are working according to the right working procedure, and work in a Safety manner.
- Ensure the accessories quantities given to sub-con are correct with receiving evidence by sub-con.
- Arranging loading and unloading location for working materials with Main Contractor.
- Monitor sub con job quality as state in contract
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.